In an attempt to return to our old routine, many of us have started going to work. In the UAE, companies have gradually allowed sets of employees to join. Although most of us are back to the 9-5 timetable, it shouldn’t mean we disregard the prescribed rules and regulations while going for work. Therefore, we have taken the workplace sanitization guidelines from the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) to educate and remind the general public. The recommended measure to follow is:
• Practice social distancing; keep a minimum of 2 meters distance from others.
• Ensure the office has an effective and sustainable ventilation system.
• Surfaces like doorknobs, chairs, tables, curtains, and others should be regularly sanitized using appropriate disinfectants.
• Ensure strict disinfection and sterilization procedures are undertaken, especially in bathrooms and other common facilities.
• Ensure strict disinfection and sterilization procedures in elevators.
• Employees should maintain physical distancing and disinfect hands after using lifts.
• Employees must adhere to personal hygiene and sanitization practices like washing hands.
• All employees must adhere to coughing and sneezing etiquettes.
• Replace glass cups with single-disposable cups.
Following these guidelines will help minimize the spread. Along with ensuring workplace hygiene, get an additional layer of protection by hiring office sanitization services. If you are search of a reliable company, contact Al Falak Pest Control Services, we provide the best office sanitization in Sharjah. We will keep you safe while you work!